Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog Slacker




Last year 4th of July




This year 4th of July

I LOVE to read other people's blogs. I admire how creative they are. Most people are so dedicated. They blog every day or multiple times a week. Me, on the other hand, once or twice a year. So, here is my semi-annual blog.


This is my wonderful family on vacation!


The kids loved playing at the inflatable playland.







Twins for the day - father and daughter heading to the parts store.

Over the past six months not a lot has happened. Crazy Man finished up his first year in preschool. Monkey Girl is trying to keep up with big brother. School starts in about a month. I am hoping to get back to my morning walks on the nature trail. I don't know how well that will go with Monkey Girl now that she is very curious and very mobile. (Oh and did I mention, VERY opinionated) I have a strange feeling that I will be VERY lucky to make it one lap before crying and climbing out of the stroller happens.