Monday, August 3, 2009

Catherine's updates

I just realized it has been a while since I posted anything and that my blog is in DESPERATE need of a makeover. So, I think I might blog....it just might take some time for the makeover.

Catherine, Jason, & me - Christian was with G. G. Peggy


Let's see....over the past 3 months lots has happened. Today Catherine turned 8 months old!!! I can't believe it! She has cut her first 2 teeth. She got her bottom 2 in at the same time. That happened over the 4th of July weekend. We went on our first family vacation with Catherine over the 4th of July. We first went to visit my Aunt Carol in Shelbyville, TN for a couple days. Then we went up to Gallatin, TN to visit with Peggy (Jason's grandma). We had such a wonderful time with the family. Here are a couple pictures:

Catherine's new earrings


Catherine's first horseback ride.

Chillin at the 4th of July BBQ



Taking a break from the pool.



Aunt Carol and Catherine at the park.


Catherine crawling.

She is crawling and pulling to stand. She wants to walk so bad! She can stand unassisted for a few seconds at a time and has attempted her first step. She claps and waves bye-bye. She is a very curious and happy baby. She LOVES to play with Christian. She just cracks up laughing at him all the time and he loves to entertain her. We are so fortunate with Catherine. She is a wonderful eater and just so content all the time. I got her ears pierced 2 weeks ago and she didn't even cry. She doesn't seem to mind her earrings because I never see her messing with them.